月光下的森林

河水漂流,露水滴落,蝴蝶拍翅,大地平静。 猫头鹰的白天,鱼只的不夜城,我的大自然。

Powered By Blogger

Total of wishes :234
increase 34 this year :)

2 singer
1 politician
2 teachers
at least 12 ppl i aspect to write somethings,but turn out is none ._.
9 in 10 from frozen members
1 in 30 classmate(exclusive frozen member) u all need so pia A2 meh?!
1 korean XD (sure she knows is who)
1 person wish in Japan words
most of the wishes just "Happy Birthday"
3 person write "honey"
1 person spell wrong the happy >haypy
1 "wei"
1 "oi"
2 Hb
1 HBD
2 "have a blast"
0 "healthy" xD
0 wish come true
few good luck
6 Presents
1 hang out with 1 person
3 hours i use to collect and type each of your name ,count and think this status xD

15.37% friends from Facebook friend list wished me
(extremely low,need to at least kill 700 members from my fb d ==)

Next time ask me like for you?
I will check with the list ,and see whether u wish me or not xD
(after 25/10 not counted) LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment