月光下的森林

河水漂流,露水滴落,蝴蝶拍翅,大地平静。 猫头鹰的白天,鱼只的不夜城,我的大自然。

Powered By Blogger

I wish the wishes i wished may happens as i wished.

Firstly,I wished for extra 10 wishes,

I wish for a Straight A* on my A-level
I wish i get into the U and the subject i wanted to with 100% scholarship
I wish i could be with ...(i know,she knows,enough.) forever

I wish the world bring out peace
no war,no disaster,no rob,no raxx,no gangsterisme,no vandalisme,no beggar,no bullies.

I wish the world are free from racist,Man and Women have the same grade,Country are more united,Talent are cherished,Bribe is vanished.

I wish the world are born to be warm
not cold,not hot,optimum temperature for my enzyme to react,for my blood to flow,for my nerve impulse to transmit,and for my hair to turn white,and for the plant to continue transpiration and photosynthesis.

I wish the days are blessed,everyone having happy life,the moon are warm,the star are bright,no one cries,and talk to the moon emo-ly.

I wish the world could be upgrade,to a new high tech level. More things are invented which wont increase the laziness of human beings.no the so called foreign workers.So no one unemployed,no one are bankrupt. Moreover,I hope the population still follow expotential growth(y=e^x)

I wish I could be more famous,that is what i always hope for.
not with the dark way,is on the bright way.
no ones ignore me,and my talent was discovered,
a like or a comment may make me smile :)

The last wish,i kept for myself :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment