月光下的森林

河水漂流,露水滴落,蝴蝶拍翅,大地平静。 猫头鹰的白天,鱼只的不夜城,我的大自然。

Powered By Blogger

"i wonder why no ppl annoy u with bday notify @@
well, Happy Birdday lo!!! i said lots of time today -.-
18 liao ar, mature abit liao la.
time to think for ur future and live for your ownself la
dun expect other ppl wont put u UFO including me ok?
... go dye ur hair or cut stylish abit de hair la
dun wear like my dad/uncle/grandfather
grow thinner/taller ( i know u cant grow taller anymore) to make urself more handsome
work hard for ur final exam and kick Australia butts ok?
my chems 87 de, u better get an A for ur chems
my bio 92 de, u better dun throw my face
my add maths hvent pass yet, u better dun fail and teach me in future
improve ur English in speaking la dun say rojak/pasar in Australia, they will look down on you de -.-
and ar you will meet a better one trust me :D
just find a girl with horoscope- Cancer ( all girls in Cancer oso same type with me de)
stop being stubborn think more, and wider, and wiser.
walao ok enough -.- happy bday"

[keep this post for her
continue write later]

0 comments:

Post a Comment