月光下的森林

河水漂流,露水滴落,蝴蝶拍翅,大地平静。 猫头鹰的白天,鱼只的不夜城,我的大自然。

Powered By Blogger

Ya,Before this ,i agree is my parent force me to be a doctor.
But my results got a C
so MMC(Malaysia Medical Council) cant accept.


all and some blah blah things happen
forensic no jobs,
this and that,

until 19/3.
the morning,i woke up 7am,
and go to hospital on 8am(dont ask me why,I'm fine :) )

I was very upset,
I miss the chance to be a doctor,
Bringing the regret mood go to work ._.

I was hoping somethings good will happen.
I update my fb status
"Suddenly think of be a doctor,Did i have this chance?"

aikz...

then finished work,and get my ass back home (oops,it's a song by Gym Class Heroes ft Neon Hitch)
Dad told me "IMU phone u to go interview on 25/3 11.30am
I was like [DAFUQ?!]
IMU say they got a letter of exception
they can keep BBC :D

God heard my sounds.
He gave me this chance.
the seconds chance,
not forced by parents ,neither by frens.

I'm going to cherish it.
He gave me this chance,
means
I will changes someone life
and build a smile on someone face :)

It's my job,my mission
to be a part of someone lifes





I used to be nobody
But I'm gonna be somebody's :)

I'm the chosen one,
God gave me a second chance to save lifes.

Fate and sudden change occurs everytimes in my lifes.

Herecomes another one :)
It's now,or never!

Life, I challenge u!
To be the best
And beat the rest!
 

 you are required to be there 20 minute early  and the dress code is formal. 
11.30am 0.0
first to be interview 0.0


Talk About turning points in my lifes,

*13 years old
I never knew i will be change to SMKPI

*14 and 15 years old
I just randomly play sudoku without any course attended or skill taught
I create my own technique
and I fortunetely be no.1 in Penang for twice and no.3 in Malaysia once.


*16 years old
I was struggling not to take Science class,I failed in every exam :(

*17 years old
I starts Bio tuition
Lifes changes here.
from the Hell ,fly high to the Heaven
Thx to Alyssa Chan,
U not just saved my Bio,
u saved my Chem and Physics too :)

*18 years old
I was suddenly enter KDU for A-level.
0.0 I not even know this will happen

*19 years old
I was unpredictable-ly and randomly plus some accidenntally works at Starbucks.

and now,
august (2 month before i 20 years old)
I'm going to study Doctor :)


My lifes always sucks ,
but when turning points,
who knows?
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment